Springfield Neighborhood Housing Services provides Homebuyer Education to help buyers learn what they need to know BEFORE purchasing a home.
Learn about the process from the professional Loan Officers, Real Estate Agents, Home Inspectors, Insurance Representatives & Attorneys.
- Steps to pre-qualify for a mortgage
- Types of mortgages available
- Predatory lending programs
- How to shop for a home
- Home Inspection & maintenance tips
- How to shop for homeowners insurance
- Closing costs and other fees
- And much more!
*The first time home buyer workshop fee is $50 for in person classes and $100 for online class. Contact our office for more information.
To make payment follow the instructions below schedule.
Workshops are held at Springfield College ( Locklin Hall Room 233 ) with some exceptions. Please call the office to verify location.
|Saturday – January 7, 2017||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday – February 4, 2017||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday – March 4, 2017||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday – April 1, 2017||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday – May 6, 2017||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday – June 3, 2017||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Springfield Neighborhood Housing Services is a HUD Approved Certified Housing Counseling Agency. Please call (413) 739-4737, ext. 100 to register.
Pay Your Workshop Fees Here
1. To pay your workshop fee click the Pay Now button below.
2. Under “Description” enter the name and date of your Workshop.
3. Under “Amount” enter the amount of the fee.
4. Click the Update Total button and continue with the checkout process.
Springfield NHS uses PayPal the worldwide leader in secure and safe online payments provider. Rest assured your personal and credit card information is safe.
First Time Home Buyer Workshops & Online Course registrations are non-refundable. Please read our workshops descriptions carefully before you register to ensure it meets required guidelines by your lender and down payment assistance programs. Certificate cannot be used for CHAPA.